Re: [IP] driving and lows do NOT mix and are NOT funny

Sara, just a suggestion...although I agree with most of what you said in your
response to Dianne, but I think that pointing fingers and calling someone you
don't know "irresponsible" is completely inappropriate.  I'm sure you have,
at one point or another, done something you have regretted or knew you
shouldn't have.  Nobody is perfect.  Those who live in glass houses shouldn't
throw stones, isn't that how the saying goes?