Re: [IP] driving and lows do NOT mix and are NOT funny

Sara,I hate to differ but some diabetics like myself also check before they
drive and also have went low, not by irresponsiility but by mere
coincidense..I have went low twice in 13 yrs of driving and have been
diabetic for almost 20yrs and I do agree that accidents due to lows are not a
funny horror story to celebrate but you also got to realie,some diabetics
also are not responsible if a low happens during your short drive if you were
ok (BG) before you left....Which,in my cases was the story..