Re: [IP] a cure

Yes, you should believe them Mag!  I have worked at the Greater Bay Area
Chapter of the JDF, and I can honestly say that they are in the top 10
charitable organization on spending of money raised.  Anyone that says
otherwise should be corrected.  If they say they don't agree with you,
ask them if they have genuinely researched it, or just assumed.  Show
them the proof.  People really should remember that to "assume"
something is to make an "ass" out of you and me!  Just a thought!

Carrie