[IP] Replacing old pump and ins coverage

<<  To: email @ redacted (Insulin Pumpers)
 >>I have a 507C which works just fine for me.  This is my first pump.  I
would like to know how one gets the insurance company to pay when another one
is needed.  Is it that they will only replace it after so many years or iF
some medical change calls for a pump upgrade.  I know of someone who is
trying to get their ins co to pay for a new pump because she needs the dual
wave/sauare wave feature.  They have just refused.