Re: [IP] More Insurance Nonsense !

paul,

we have a whole box full of boxes of needles for the pen which we got for
free while on aetna back in VA.  we never used the pen after all,  because
geneva chickened out.  (she was used to the inject ease)

if you would like some syringes for it...let me know and I will send.

we are keeping some for the pen at her school.  for 'emergencies'.

but don't need three boxes of them!

ruth

email @ redacted