Re: [IP] Lows and exhaustion

we learned about this when geneva started fearing lows ( on shots)...would
over- treat.   her endo suggested milk.   we were using juice ALOT, and I
was worried about cavities and just plain empy calories.  (and supporting
the salaries of 'juicy juice'!) ...I was not very persuaded by her
words...but gave it a try andvsure enough, the milk works great!  especially
at night.  the thing is...g. doesn't like milk alone.  wants chocolate or
something in it.  I have figured out a concoction that is low on choc.  and
gives her just enough milk to bring her up to an acceptable level.