[IP] Driving Lows

Sara et al-
Never meant to imply any horror stories about driving per se in my quest for diabetic horror stories for Halloween and obviously 'celebrate' was a poor choice of words - but please, I apologize to everyone who thinks I was advocating chortling about possible mishaps on the roads.  I was thinking (as I am wont to do) rapidly, and failed to write a separate paragraph (post?) about Halloween horror stories.  Frankly , I don't find any horror stories funny- diabetic or otherwise. And I think my online interest in getting a list together of driving restrictions if any in various states speaks to my ongoing interests on driving while practicing diabetes, or whatever.  By the way I must 've missed your post on driving restrictions, if any in NY state.  I agree that any diabetic who knowingly drives with a low blood sugar is not only nuts but is paving the way to h@#%% for all of us.  Take care and send your info to email @ redacted