Re: [IP] In defense of Dads

I have been reading the threads on dads. My husband (Eve's dad) is very
involved in her care. He is the one, who at the dr. appointments kept
insisting that Eve go on the pump, until we were finally referred to a ped
endo who works with children and pumps. He also was there when Eve was
trained on her pump. He has also come to 95% of her dr. appointments, most
of the ones he missed, were when he was called out of town unexpectedly. He
also does bg check in the middle of the night. He has also helped me post
things on this site.

This is just a small sample of how he is involved in her care. He, himself
may not post things, but he is involved very much with her care. Just want
everyone to know this.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99