Re: [IP] Ketostix

David wrote

>Does anyone remember the Ketone-test tablets we usedback before bG testing >when blue-fizzies were sugar test?And do you believe or notice how THOSE are >still sold!?
Oh, yes!  Little white tablets, right?  I actually had to run downstairs to make sure that I didn't still have a bottle of them in the far reaches of the bathroom cabinet.  I can believe they're still sold.  But the questions is are the blue fizzies still on the market?
I remember a poster on the wall of the testing room at Joslin Clinic circa 1970.  Lucy brown holding a test tube and singing, "Blue, blue, my test is blue!"