Re: [IP] The Time It Takes To Recover From A Hypo - Help!

In a message dated 10/6/99 9:15:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< ones in terms of "hypo-hangover" come at night and especially when I've
 exercising. >>

Dan, I am with you here 100%.  I don't always have this, but when I do, I
also drag for several hours in the morning.  I never connected it with
intense exercise or sleep, but it makes sense since that is the only thing
that makes me drop in the early morning.  Thanks for your comment.  ellen
PS: I never get the hangover during the day.