Re: [IP] photos

In a message dated 10/6/99 3:54:05 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< And then, while you are at it...email Michael your photo!!!  >>

OK maybe I am the only one who is like this, but I have not looked at the
pictures.  If I was planning to meet one of you, then I guess I would.  One
thing I like about this website is that I like or dislike you by what you
say.  I think that it is nice to talk to people and just be able to
concentrate on their ideas--no picture, no sound, just words.  This is so
unusual in this day of high technology.  I think it is refreshing.  Could
someone explain to me the point of a picture?  If it is just curiosity, I
guess I am not that curious.  Then again, I could send my picture for those
who need one.  Am I the only one who thinks this way?  ellen
PS:  I do have an idea about Michael's looks.  I was at a party and a woman
that used to be on this website said "Doesn't that guy look like Michael?"
and I said "Michael Who?"  She replied, you know Michael from Insulin
Pumpers.  From that exchange, I am guessing Michael that you are tall,
blonde, and very good looking (lol).