RE: Re: [IP] Diabetes support group meeting ideas?

I  started a support group in March for families affected by type 1.  We
have our meetings about evey other month and try to make them fun.  We
involve the whole family and usually do fun events for the children.
Some of our meetings have been:  bowling, skating, ADA walk,  & a
picnic.  The kids get to do something fun and interact with other
children with diabetes, parents have time for discussion and sometimes I
have a speaker(bayer rep, CDE/pump trainer from local hospital, glucagon
demo, and next JDF rep).  We have approximately 15 families and growing
ages of type 1 ranging from 4-26.  I feel it has been successful so
far.  But am wondering if any groups have gotten any kind of funding for
their groups.

mother of Alex(10) pumping 2 months