[IP] Dad's

I am getting a little upset with this line.

My dad was my SOLE support during my years of diabetes.  My mom could not
'handle' it.  He gave me three shots a day (starting at age two) went to all
the doctors and support groups with me (I'm actually a charter member of NJ
ADA group, which once brought me the honor to speak at their 25th anniversary
dinner and yell at all the doctors who were being served food unfit to feed a
SHOCKY diabetic, none-the-less a healthy one)  (Fortuneatly my own doctor
wasn't there or.....)

(He actually agreed with me after the fact and thanked me for saying it)

My mom was diagnosed with insulin dependant diabetes around eight years ago
(kindof sortof by me) and didn't take her OWN shots or glucose tests the first
three years and even after would try to get someone else to do for her if

Each family and each person different.

I'm not mad at my mom: she did great in making sure I had food I could eat and
making sure I wasn't too diferent from others (working with school and freinds
parents and what not) but she could not handle the diabetes.  When I was blind
and starting on pump she once gave me her car keys because I had a doctors
appointment (she couldn't accept that I could not see, so it did not exist).

SO HERE HERE for dads!!!!

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.

The contents of this message have never been read, none-the-less
checked for validity, truth or political correctness.

All correspondence about this letter should be sent to the author's
mommy who will scold him if need be