[IP] Dads and stereotypes

>Dads are just taking the role handed to them.

>Curtis Lomax

Curtis, et. al:

Very good points.  My bride is active-duty Air Force, and so we tend to move
frequently.  Last summer, I quit a good job three months prior to our move
date in order to get the move going and spend time with my kids.  Quite an
unexpected reaction from my company:  "Why are you doing this, again?"
Can't mom stay with the kids?  It's also kinda weird being the male spouse
of an active duty military woman.  Most folks consider me the active duty
half, which kinda riles my wife.

To keep this diabetes-related, my BGs were pretty high the first couple of
weeks of being Mr. Mom.  I attribute it only to stress!  :)