Re: [IP] Disetronic - out of warranty

Thanks Fran,

Yes I know the 04 is an occlusion alarm.  We changed EVERYTHING including
piston rod yada yada yada.   Even Dis in Minn. can't clear the 04.
Disetronic has the pump and says it cannot be repaired and it's out of
warranty. (I had to call for the status of the pump repair after waiting a
few weeks. In the same breath as telling me he was just about to call and
tell me it can't be repaired, he said he was also going to call to discuss
upgrading the pump.)   When I told him we never received the  any  Pump
Inspection Due alarm on this particular pump - Brent in tech support told me
that it would have to be sent to Switzerland to find out the actual amount of
time left on the pump.  They've had my son's pump for several weeks and I'm
getting very frustrated.  This is an HTronV100.  I don't want to purchase the
Plus right now because I'd like to see what pump will be offered next and all
of its features.  I'm disgruntled because he says it's out of warranty
without ever having an 8x inspection due alarm.  I'm in south Florida.