[IP] A diabetics loss of life

I was just wanting to make a plea to everyone on the list as well as to all
diabetics.  The Plea is in response to the 26 year Old diabetic man that
was discovered Dead in a Calf. national park.  The man has been missing
since Sunday after he did not return to a hiking trip.

It looks like the reason he died is most likely to Diabetes since he was
found without trauma or anything.

My plea is to Please be prepared for Diabetes emergencies when going
out.  Take some thing to counter act low blood sugars and keep in mind
other things that you may need.

My heart and Prayers go out to the Family of this young man.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted