Re: [IP] Disetronic - out of warranty

First of all the 04 is an Occlusion alarm which means you're out of insulin or
something is blocking it from being delivered.  So what you have to do is
change cartridges and tubing.  Did you call the tech support number on the back
of the pump?  They should have told you this.

Second, I don't see how it can be out of warranty if you've never sent it in
for the two year maintenance.  The warranty is four years and can actually be a
bit longer because it's four years of clock usage time, when it's running.  So
whenever you have it in stop mode the clock stops ticking.

Where do you live?  I am friends with the D rep here and could get a name for
you to contact if you would like.

Now mind you, I am assuming you have the H-tronplus.  This is what I have.

I hope this helps.  Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Fran in AZ