Re: [IP] Diabetes support group meeting ideas?

We belong to a great group outside of Albany, NY. Reps from Mini-med have
been part of our meetings. We have had dieticians,Endocrinologists.cde's. A
psychologist spoke a night that had a child that was diabetic. The kids meet
separately and do fun activities such as making a healthy snack,Playing
Diabetic Jeopardy,sharing stories of what it is like to have Diabetes. The
group also has activities outside the meeting times where the kids go bowling
and to the movies.The person the organizes the meetings has arranged a summer
camp for the kids. Its a great help.