[IP] bolusing at school/parents of pumpers

ok, between all these letters to mr. hoese and the following...my tear ducts
are just plain overworked.

maybe I am PMS but boy...this member list has me at the peak of my emotions.

you guys are incredible writers and I feel really fortunate to be able to
experience some of your kind and encouraging letters!

from a thankful geneva and ruth ...with hankies very nearby today!