re: [IP] The Time It Takes To Recover From A Hypo - Help!

I've had IDDM for 16 years and I've noticed a wide range of hypos. The worst
ones in terms of "hypo-hangover" come at night and especially when I've been

This is a wild guess (I'm no doctor and I don't play one on TV) but I think
that if I've been running low and then I have a serious hypo episode (40 or
lower), it's harder to recover. Maybe I depleted my internal stores of
glycogen (whatever is stored in the liver for such emergencies)?  This is
more likely to happen when I've exercised for a couple of days in a row.