Pat, the softserter kind are the best! Be sure to hold down the "wings" when
you remove the inserter device.(The whole thing with the needle has slipped
out on me before.) I always put a piece of tape over the button, to make
sure it stays in. I have a little "pot belly" (my fatty area.) That is my
favorite place. Above the belly button and my sides there's no fat and it is
more uncomfortable there to wear it in those areas although I know
eventually I'll have to use those areas.---Wendy from Arizona. Pumping since
Jan 1999.