Re: [IP] more parental fuming

Rae, sorry to hear your having trouble with your son's football coaches.  I
had that with baseball, only a little worse.  The coach told me he would not
treat Matt's low's or if he passed out because of a lawsuit!!!!  Now Matt
plays football, and i couldn't ask for a nicer team of coaches!  They are
fantastic!!  Ready to intervine at any given second, playing him to death,
but know i'm there to call him over for testing and juice.  I have to admit,
they kinda baby him occasionally, but for now, i'll let them!  Wish you were
having better luck!