[IP] Charcot joints

	I believe Charcot joints are usually joints in the feet,which have
deteriorated a whole lot from abnoraml weight bearing and wear and
tear.This abnoraml positioning is due to nerve damage resulting in improper
action of muscles and muscle imbalances around the joints.
I am 46 and have had 7 different surgeries for relief from these
symptoms,with success.I wear orthotics,needless to say,and can no longer
hike distances,BUT  I still have ten toes and two feet!
barb McBean