[IP] More Pumpers in Grand Rapids

Are the Grand Rapids the really,really big one's made by Disetronics?  I think a Great Lakes cruise would be an ideal pumper's paradise.  We could call it "Great Shakes in the Great Lakes" and while normies might think we're talking about High times, the only high times we'd be having might be with our BGs.  But who wants milk shakes in November?  I know, Sara, and probably made with Ben and Jerry's. How about a trip to their factory in Vermont?  Pumper's Paradise indeed!