[IP] Cuba Libre

So far I have heard of no driviing restrictions in Cuba and am assuming it's because if one were contemplating hyos (so to speak) one could just pull over and grab a piece of sugar cane and keep on pumpin'.
If you haven't personally emailed me at email @ redacted net to give me a thumbs up or down on diabetic driving in YOUR state, I'm never gonna get this article finished for our FAQ page or whatever Michael has it earmarked for.  So here's the format:
Give your state, any driving restrictions for diabetics or qualifying questions (like do you have a disease that can cause unconciousness) if you need a physician's release, how often and any horror stories you might know.  In fact I think we should have a diabetic horror story contest- driving or otherwise- to celebrate Halloween?   Hmmmmmm. Whaddayathink?  Send me any state (I'm EZ and this project is dragggggging.)
Dianne   email @ redacted (but I said that B4!)