Re: [IP] Inhaled Insulin

> << I don't see any advantage to
>  inhaled insulin -- you have to carry around this clunky device,  >>
> Isn't the pump a clunky device? and you sometimes have to take it out in
> front of people .. so it might not make a difference to some people if it
> works .. I agree with the other stuff that was said just found that statement
> funny :-)
The insulin inhaler is quite large, doses only come in 1 and 2 unit
increments etc.... does not offer control any better than shots if
that good. The only plus is that there are no injections involved.

There are numerous articles that describe this device and a few
pictures. It is about the size of a small water sprayer for indoor
potted plants.