Re: [IP] Different insulin's

prior to pumping, for about a year,  geneva used the poor man's pump
regimens of ultralente and lente   (lente at breakfast , ultralente at
dinner)   and it DRAMATICALLY  affected her control.  it was very similar to
pumping aside from not being able to fine tune.

 she hardly needed any H at lunchtime...great for school!   we covered her
snacking after school with quite a few injections of H and of course at
dinner.  she did not have the lows in the early morning and around 10 am at
school...( a big problem with NPH)we alway used cornstarch in shakes at
bedtime, though.  this helped.