Re: [IP] In defense of Dads

> On Dads:  Yes, I am very involved in my kids care, so is her mom and so is
> she.  But I do understand why other dads let it go.  It takes a battle for a
> dad to be involved with their kids.

Funny, when I was living at home it was my Dad who took the active role.
My dad would bring me to the Dr. (even on weekends), take days out of work
to bring me to appointments, and made sure the right foods were available
to me. I wouldn't say my mom didn't care, just that my dad was the active

Living away from home, my dad still asks me about things, while my mom
just wants to know if I'm 'alright'.