[IP] Diabetes support group meeting ideas?

Hi!   I belong to a newly started diabetes support group in our town.  I
thought I would write to this group asking for suggestions & ideas on topics,
 speakers,  presentations, etc! We are a group of pumpers, non-pumpers &
pumper-want-to be's! For the members of this group who belong to other
support groups, what was your favorite support group topic or speaker?  So
far we are using the meeting night as a get together to share stories,  &
help each other......which is great,  but I'd like to get some speakers or
reps in there, too!  Any ideas or sugestions you have are very much
appreciated!  You can email me directly, if you'd like.  Thanks!!

Mom of Justin/14   Dx'd 8/98  - not pumping yet
.....but hopefully soon!