Re: [IP] how to contibute?? - Sam

At 01:29 AM 10/6/1999  Jane B Reese wrote:
>Hi Sam -
>I can't get that site to open! What am I doing wrong?  Thought I'd give
>Michael a break, and contact you instead!  I double click on it, and
>nothiing - I can wait until dawn (coming any minute) and nothing!  My
>computer normally opens these thiings!

Just a minute ago I clicked on the link at the bottom of your email
message... it worked just fine. Try it again. Once in awhile these things
stop working for short periods of time due to Internet problems, etc.

You can also just go to the IP web page and look for the donate icon on the
home page. Follow the links from there.