Re: [IP] re: hang in there

just a little reminder..

I was browsing my "pocket pancreas" last night which came with the "other
checkbooks" which I ordered for geneva,  and came across the reasons for
high blood sugars.  two things we we seldom think about causing them were:

I would think you are undergoing alot of both!

hope things are improving for you!

ruth and geneva