[IP] Diabetes Visualization

In a message dated 10/5/99 6:04:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Is it the pump or diabetes I'm really mad at? >>

For me, diabetes is the enemy, not my pump.  I wonder if anyone has a
visualization of IDD.  When I kickbox, I am always kicking and punching IDD.
I release a lot of frustration this way.  I visualize IDD as "Pizza the Hut".
 Remember him in Spaceballs.  He was a take-off on Jabba the Hut from Star
Wars.  I wonder if others have an interesting picture of IDD.  ellen