Re: [IP] Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill

Hey everybody, about six months back I asked for names of endos in the area
and got quite a few responses - but I also realized that I left those
wonderful emails on my old computer at work!  Recently another IP member
asked me for names - can anybody toss out a few?

The endo department at Duke is great and PRO-pump.  Diana McNeill is my endo
there.  E-mail me privately if you would like additional info.