Re: [IP] Charcot's Joint

Dear Jamie

I had Charcot joint 7 years ago.  I had a removeable cast and was on crutches
for 7 months.  I now wear only ugly orthopedic shoes.  The arch of my left
foot is almost completely collapsed.

The best treatment is supposed to be immobilization of the affected joints
and no weight bearing until the active process has stopped.  I got my
exercist doing water aerobics using a flotation belt and hopping on one foot.

You may e-mail me privately or use the mail list.