[IP] Australian pumpers

Hello everyone!
I am interested in making contact with any other Australian people using a pump - particularly as to the type of infusion set that they are using.
Since I have subscribed to this list my eyes have been opened as to the types of infusion sets that are available in the US (many thanks Fran!).
I have been in contact with Disetronic's agent in Australia who have advised that the Tender infusion sets are still going through the government approval process and have yet to go through the process of being approved as a subsidised product.
I have a Disetronic pump and use the Sub-Q-Set, manufactured by Baxter.  I do not have much trouble with the Sub-Q-Set sticking but I like the idea of a plastic instead of a metal insert and also the adhesive fabric that will let your skin breathe!!
Anyway - looking forward to hearing from you.