[IP] Frustration (me again)

We went to the new Dr. today, and only left with one good thing, Taylor is
now on Humalog.  Otherwise he was very anti-pump, also not a supporter of
tight control.  He told us Taylor won't have to worry about complications
until he is 15 (he turns 9 on Sunday).  Needless to say we are going to go
to another Dr.  On the positive note we did see his old endo on Saturday.
He was speaking at a conference, and we got his email address from him so we
can bounce ideas off him.  I am not sure what good that will do as he now
lives in another state, but we will try.