Re: [IP] kids interpretations (parental fuming)

On Mon, 04 Oct 1999 10:32:41 -0300, Duck And Barb
<email @ redacted> wrote:

>Bottom line (paragraph?) - Erica is a happier, healthier child, both
>emotionally and physically, and so too is the whole family!

I feel so much better, mentally, emotionally, and physically on the
pump that if I would have a shorter life on the pump, I wouldn't go
back to shots.  Course, we know that are chances are better with the
better control the pump helps to have.