Re: [IP] re: Megan, 11 days of highs, Amy

Hello Megan and Amy, I'm not going to bother clipping from messages because
they're too long, but I was just thinking . . .it seems like there is a
trend here among the 16-17 yr olds having major bg problems these last weeks
. . .it's soooooo frustrating.  Megan, I sort of agree with michael about
going back on the pump because there are alot less variables to figure out .
. .i know how you feel though . . .before I started pumping my NPH had just
quit working, for no apparent reason, numbers ALL over the place, really
high, etc. etc. then my first three weeks pumping were beyond great, then a
week or two of highs with no success bringing them down.  Eventually figured
out I was getting a cold and my period the same weeks, plus wasn't square
waving enough for fats.  Lots of problems, VERY frustrating and wondering
why this was better than shots.  I guess I was lucky that I figured out the
problems, and I REALLY hope that you guys figure out what's up and get
better!!!!  Wishing you very very Good luck, gianna