[IP] Fwd: Fw: diabetes

 I ask that you take a moment to cast your vote for the Juvenile Diabetes
> Foundation International, at the following web site....

>     Accenthealth.com Will Donate a Total of $100,000 to Five Juvenile
> Charities;
> Web Users Can Vote Online Until November 30 to Make Final Decision On
> Allocation of Cash Gifts
>
> Users Can Log Onto www.accenthealth.com to Vote for Their Favorite
> Juvenile
> Charity and to Nominate a Special Child for a $1,000 Cash Grant
> Here's the page you need to bring up in order to vote...PLEASE take a
> moment to do this!! It won't cost you a thing except for a minute of
> your time. Thanks!
>
> http://www.accenthealth.com/promotions/1999/q4charity/p2q4charity.html

-- BEGIN included message

With two weeks to go in the Children with Diabetes Fall Fundraising Drive, we have reached less than one-fourth of our goal. Please help. For Membership information, visit our online store:
https://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/store/