Re: [IP] Hang in there

Maureen -

THANK YOU!!  I have felt like I'm the only one who doesn't get spectacular
results with this pump.  Like you, I'm NOT in the rollercoaster anymore, but
not in the "really beneficial" range either.  I am/have been totally
frustrated, and my CDE has not helped by be-fuddling me with incorrect info
in my first 5 months.  i would say (based on this web page - my only contact
with other pumpers - hang in there too!  My parents reminded me only the
other day, how long it took to get my insulin injections straight.  I hate
this disease, and wish I could get it straight!

Thanks, Jane