Re: [IP] BIG Bumps!! HELP!!

I don't know which infusion sets you are using but I do have a suggestion.
The MiniMed Silhouettes come packaged with five infusion sites with tubing
and five infusion sites only (the part wioth the cannula -- no tubing).

I would be tempted to try changing the sites every day but only change the
tubing and the reservoir every other day.  That would reduce the insult at
the infusion site and might relieve the problem altogether.  I understand
that this is more expensive than a new sight every two days but it woun't
be double the previous cost.

Whatever you decide I wish you good luck and happier pumping.
Bob Blakely