[IP] Re: Pumpers in Paradise

dianne writes:

> Hey Sam are you kidding?  URTA (sara) wherever she is -
> sure is quiet when she's not posting- was a tour director and
> could put together a package.  We used to discuss Pumpers
> in Paradise - while thinking of visiting the pastry shops of Paris-
> maybe with a couple of paramedics in tow.  Where are you Sara?

here I am....what am i missing???  I worked for a tour operator, and even now
put together travel packages for big groups of people...can we all agree on a
place and a date?  I will take care of getting the hotel discount....

I will be in Grand Rapids, MI at Thanksgiving if anyone want to get

Sara - who is WAY behind on digest...and who jut re-joined the gym...my
workouts are back to $700 each.  yes that says seven hundred....I renewed
last night...arghhhhh