Re: [IP] Remote control bolus on the 508

I hope not; when I unlock my car remotely, another car at my apartment
parking lot always has its alarm go off if it's close enuf.  I am in an
insulin pump support group and we've all got Minimed pumps so far... wouldnt
want Phyllis sitting in the corner sneakily priming my pump!

>Probably just like the remote car-door and/or garage door openers. No?

Miranda Miller
Electro-Optics Engineer
TRW Systems / Nightvision Labs
mailto: email @ redacted