Re: [IP] DAY # 1 - ALARMS GO OFF!

> My question is:  where do you put your inserts?  I had mine above my
> waist.......anybody have a favorite insert site?  Do the sets with
> the plastic cannulas slip out easier than others?   Any advise is
> appreciated!

Lily has "just" stopped using sof-sets after several years of use and
switched exclusively to Sil/Tender/Comfort sets. Her preferred
insertion sites are on the right/left side of her abdomen in the area
a few inches below belly button level. On her backside, she uses the
right and left side of her upper buttocks in the area between
beltline and pocket top.

Michael