[IP] IP Pumpers Digest

Attention:Ray Hoese
   I am a member of IP Digest and user of the MiniMed pump which I just love.
 However, the educator and MD can only provide so much information as they
have time to do.  To be in touch with other users who can share their
experiences is invaluable to me.
   For example:  I had a bleeder while on vacation, if I hadn't known about
this from the Digest, I would have completely panicked.  All the errors I've
made and could make have been discussed in this group.  I have been able to
contribute and gain knowledge in this way.
   I have an excellent endo who encourages me to learn as much as I can about
pumping.  No changes are made, however, without his permission to do so.
                           A very grateful member of IP Digest
                            Eleanor Molin