Re: [IP] Re: low, low, low/parental involvement

>.  I think Michael is the only non-diabetic Dad on
> this website who is actively involved in his child's care. Most of
> the Dads on this site have IDD and most of the parents of children
> with IDD on this site are Moms.  Am I wrong Michael?  ellen

Ya got me??? I haven't taken a survey. The other dad that comes to
mind is Curtis in Sunnyvale. He's a regular contributor and his
daughter started pumping a few months ago. There must be others. I
suspect the lopsided representation is more likely do to the division
in our society of labor for work/home. Mom is more likely to be home
than dad, thus more in tune with the kids.