RE: [IP] Re: bolusing at school

My son Alex no longer eats snacks at school unless he is low.  But he
does have a watch with multiple alarms that remind him to test and to
bolus.  We set an alarm for a time shortly after lunch, when it goes off
he is to double check if he did his bolus and if not do it then.  He has
forgotten to bolus at school only once, it's the weekends we have
problems with since the schedule is not set.  And he has forgotten a few
times on the weekends.  Hope this helps.