Re: [IP] Been High For 11 Days Now

   Wish I could give you some advice that will resolve this, but since I
can't, I'll just send you some cyber {{{HUGS}}}....My daughter Melissa is the
one who got your friend Samantha R. in Massachusetts started on a pump, so
we've got a lot of pump experience "stored up" - although none that's
applicable to what you're unfortunately dealing with...However, you've come
to the right place to get HELP - lots of it!!!..hang in there- with the
collective wisdom of all these experienced pumpers frequenting this IP
website, you're sure to come up with some workable solutions!..hang in
there....you've encountered a much steeper "learning curve" than most....I'm
also forwarding your post on to my daughter's CDE - whom we refer to as the
"guru" & asking for his input too!

Regards, Renee (pump-mom/coach to Melissa)