Re: [IP] Re: bolusing at school

Get a watch for her that has an alarm on it.  My son does not have IDD but he
is suppose to take a pill at 12N.  He was forgetting to do this all the time.
 We set his watch alarm to go off at pill time and he knows that when he
hears that alarm he needs to take his pill.  It worked for him.  Of course,
you don't know every time your child eats, but if there is a particular time
that she usually forgets, I would use it for that time.  ellen