[IP] Re: MiniMed Helping

Oh, Erinn, we're so excited for you!  I agree with Jane...let MiniMed
take over from here.  Endo team was reluctant to let a kid try, our
military insurance wasn't even quite sure what a pump was, even getting
supplies to us was questionable!  Our guy at MiniMed was terrific and
literally "did the walking for us."  Let us know how the 18th goes!  :~)
God Bless,
Debbie, Mom of Katie, 8, dx'd 9/97
MiniMed pumper since 8/2/99 (only kid in Alaska...so far!)

Hello! Well, I have my very first "consultation" appointment on the 18th
October. It's the first step to getting my pump. Woohoo! I've been doing
lots of research and reading, and this impressed my doctor, who told me I
may be able to get my pump in December instead of the usual 6 months (how
insane!)  SO, should I contact MiniMed (the pump I've decided on) now and
see if they can help speed up the process, just in case?

Erinn (almost pumping)